Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Kids!

We have been having so much fun in Coding Club. It is so wonderful to hear the kiddos get excited when they solve a puzzle. Plus, they help each other when they get stuck -- we love to see that collaborative and supportive spirit in our children.

Another happy note: on Thursday after school, I was heading in as all the students were pouring out the front doors, and one of the boys from Coding Club came up to me and said, "I had so much fun at Coding Club today! I can't wait for next week!" It melted my heart. :)

Thank you all for supporting our Coding Club. Don't forget: if you want to volunteer to help at one of our meetings, you can check the schedule here: Coding Club Schedule

We really need one more parent at the March 16 meeting. If you can help, that would be wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment